Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My dream city

     I was born in the capital of Korea. So I don't know other cities what to be good points or bad points. Because I introduce good points of my dream city. The city name is Seoul.  Some hundred peoples live in Seoul from want of it is bigger than other cities in Korea. So it developed an area into a economy, culture and education center. Therefore, my family has confortable life in Seoul. Ithink, my dream city is the reasons why I choose. To begin, many people who have many kind of job live in Seoul. Anybody can get a job, If he(or she) wants. Additionally, I like enjoying my life in Seoul. But other cities have less curural facilities than Seoul. Because you can enjoy many cultural facilities in your free time in Seoul. The finally, The Seoul has education of high quality and many private educational institutes. So my childen can learn more education. In condusion, Seoul is better than other cities about many advantages.

4 comments:

  1. Me too. I feel cofortable in Seoul. because I live in Seoul~~~~ hahaha Seoul is good city^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Seoul also because I love my car
    And my car made by Kia
    Hahahahiai

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is the link of me blog
    please add me

    www.ahmad-midoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited Seoul twice when I lived in Asia. I thought it was a really interesting place, with lots of good shopping and restaurants.

    Corrections: "I was born in the capital of Korea." "Therefore, my family has a comfortable life in Seoul."

    ReplyDelete