Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Safety

 Ten months have passed since I came to Calgary. During that time, I heard about lots of crimes such as  stealing and murders in Calgary. Especially, some of crimes which happend in downtown made me scared. For example, about 2 weeks ago, there was a murder case near my house. A black guy attacked someone and unfortunately, the person died. Not only that, at the Malbourough where I had lived, there was a shooting incident and some people died. Those crimes which occured around me made me worry about I can be one of the victims. Therefore, I think Calgary is more dangerous than Korea because when I lived in Korea, there was any serious crimes in my neighborhood, so I had never felt scared about the crimes.
Recently, for my safety in Calgary, I am thinking about buying a gas gun to protect me from those serious crimes because I think we have to defend ourselves without depending on others.

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is interesting. I wonder what the robot is doing? Unfortunately, you're right, there are lots of crimes around Marlborough station.

    Corrections: "In particular, some crimes which happened downtown made me scared." "...made me worry if I would be one of the victims."

    ReplyDelete